Tuesday, October 30, 2007

fried brains anyone?

ok ... I tried ... I tried to get a couple of counters that would give us information that we needed to know. My favorite ... I've used my limit on and they wouldn't let me put another free blog on. BLEH.

So, I went to another couple of them. First one ...looked great ... then as more people started to join ... I realized ...unless they know sign language, as I do, they probably can't read the numbers and have no clue when a 3 is a 3 or a 6 or a 9 ... woops.

So, I added a couple of more ...

Then, I added the names with the intention of adding links back to their own blogs ... but alas, I'm not that technical saavy and my brain has been fried beyond all repair ... and if someone knows how to use it ...more power to ya!

Pk

1 comment:

#1 Dinosaur said...

I made us into a list. I'll add the links later; late for work as it is.