Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome everyone!

We are off to a good start!

I hope everyone is getting ready ...and has enjoyed their weekend!

I've not only added everyone that's been invited that's accepted the invitation, but, changed you to administration. So, you all can go to the invite page and send your own invitations to get people (ahem DR.DINO we're WAITING FOR YOU! to join!)

I am anxious to get started. I've got a few decisions to make about my characters, not sure where the mentor character is going to come from ... and will my main character HAVE an eating disorder ...or just flirt with one. I guess, that will unfold as the story unfolds.

I've got the character names. My son says that the older sister's name sounds like a stripper ... I've tried to change her name, and no matter what, her name is Camille. I just can't seem to get her to be named anything but. Who knows, maybe she gives into her perfection and throws it all in before she finishes college and starts stripping?

No comments: